Update by user May 24, 2012

Yes, at last I did receive the \"short-supplied\" product - after THREE MONTHS.

I am thankful to …. the www.pissedconsumer.com, of course!

Update by user Apr 18, 2012

100BestBuy.com continues to play tricks.

Even though Vishal promised in these columns on the 29th March that corrective action will be taken in 4-5 working days, there is no action on ground.

Now the question remains how many working days they have in a week. Perhaps it is less than two even.

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2012

I placed an order for 2 Nos. Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream (40gm) on www.100BestBuy.com. The Order No. 2562741 dated 17th February 2012 was executed promptly; but I received only one pack instead of ordered and paid for two nos.

My e-mail of the 23rd February 2012 did not bring any response. Sent reminders on 27th February, 1st March, 4th March and 6th March to info@100bestbuy.com and also care@100bestbuy.com apart from submitting the same on the website www.100bestbuy.com.

While mistakes can always happen; but no response, not even an acknowledgement to my repeated reminders puts it beyond doubt that the company has malafide intentions and is only cheating its customers.

Had an Experience with 100bestbuy?

Comments

Had got a msg saying some i 5 and apple i pad is sent ,I should pay 299?. Where the *** is the product?,r u guys fraud?

This wesite is no atall working i payed 400rs but they changed my name also this web is 420s website only This si skrishna Mohan from Hyderabad you can call me on 9966877888

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( TERI MA KI ......... SALE CHOR HARM KOR NASKE MITE . SATIYANAS HO TERA YAR KE JANE PAROSI KI OOLAD :p

:cry

yumad4

so was this all sorted out?

Dear Ashok ,

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

We have already sent your product to you on 19/05/2012 through blue dart courier and its tracking number is 43184792884 and it was received by Archana

please check it once and verify .

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative,

help you 8065470656,

email@ service@100bestbuy.com

Regards

vaishali

100bestbuy.com

Dear Ashok ,

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

please check it once and verify .

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative,

help you 8065470656,

email@ service@100bestbuy.com

Regards

vaishali

100bestbuy.com

JUST TO RECONFIRM AGAIN THAT THE COMPANY HAS NOT TAKEN ANY CORRECTIVE ACTION.

JUST TRYING TO FOOL CUSTOMERS.

100BestBuy.com is fraud company do not buy any thing on best buy

Vishal hasritten on the 29th March that I need to wait for 4-5 working days. A phone call from the company also repeated the same assurance.

I am wondering if last 14 days did not have even 4-5 working days.

What are you trying to convey 100BestBuy.com?